Membership Level: $2,500
Gold Members of the Springfield Sports Commission have pledged an annual investment of $2,500. The following benefits are available to our Gold Members:
- Recognition at Sports Commission sponsored events with signage & announcements, as applicable
- Web banner placement throughout the Sports Commission website
- Business logo in the Premium Member section of Sports Commission website
- First opportunity to sponsor a "Feature Section" on Sports Commission website
- "Member Spotlight" story on the Sports Commission website and/or newsletter
- Business logo with link in the Member section of Sports Commission website
- First opportunity to sponsor Sports Commission events, as applicable
- Opportunity to advertise in event packets and/or website coupon page for Sports Commission events
- Business listing with link in Members Section of Sports Commission website
- Listing in Member section of Sports Commission website & newsletter
- Member-to-Member marketing opportunities
The Fieldhouse Sportscenter is currently under construction at the corner of Kingsley & Cox Road in SW Springfield and set to open in May 2013. The Fieldhouse will be a state of the art facility featuring four basketball courts, six volleyball courts and ample seating on the side of each court. The experience is complete with a Fieldhouse Grill and dining area, four party rooms, arcade and spacious parking.
Check out 98.7 FM for Springfield Sports! Popular local programming includes The Sports Reporters, Sports Talk, The High Road, High School Highlights, Sports Trivia Show, Springfield Cardinals Baseball and Home School sports programming as well as countless coverage of live sporting events in the Springfield area. Jock 98.7 is also your home for FOX Sports radio.
Timeless Love Songs, your oasis from daily noise and stress. Since the 1960s KTXR has been Springfield's locally-owned and operated radio station playing Easy Listening.
For over 56 years, KY3, Inc. has delivered news, weather, sports and entertainment in southwest Missouri and northwest Arkansas. Their building is home to five stations - KYTV, KSPR, The Ozarks CW, KY3 24/7, and Branson Visitor TV. KY3 currently produces 24 hours of news a week and has been recognized as #1 with all newscasts (according to Rentrak, the national ratings service.)