Membership Level: $5,000
Platinum Members of the Springfield Sports Commission have pledged an annual investment of $5,000. The following benefits are available to our Platinum Members:
- Seat on Sports Commission Board of Directors
- Invitation & tickets to attend Sports Commission events or partner events, as applicable
- Business logo on Sports Commission print advertising, as applicable
- Recognition at Sports Commission sponsored events with signage & announcements, as applicable
- Web banner placement throughout the Sports Commission website
- Business logo in the Premium Member section of Sports Commission website "Above the fold" of the homepage
- First opportunity to sponsor a "Feature Section" on Sports Commission website
- Logo and link in "On the Podium" portion on the Sports Commission newsletter
- Business logo, and listing with link, in the Platinum Member section of Sports Commission website
- First opportunity to sponsor Sports Commission events, as applicable
- Opportunity to advertise in event packets for Sports Commission events
- Logo representation at the annual 1 Awards. An event which gathers about 40,000 votes through online voting and 450 in attendance.
- Member-to-Member marketing opportunities
The members of the CoxHealth Sports Medicine team know what it takes to compete at a world class level. Our physicians, athletic trainers, rehabilitation specialists and other medical support personnel include Olympians, national-level athletes and regionally-ranked competitors. We know that the time we spend working with athletes one-on-one will give them a competitive advantage.
At Mercy Sports Medicine, you'll find the region's most experienced sports medicine physicians ... the same physicians who provide sports medicine services to the Springfield Cardinals and the Missouri State University Bears. Our program includes certified athletic trainers who use the latest rehabilitation technologies and techniques, state-of-the-art training and performance enhancement programs and three fitness centers designed to meet your training needs.
The mission of the Springfield Hotel Lodging Association's members is to pledge to provide all guests a comfortable stay in friendly, clean surroundings. If any part of that stay does not meet customer expectations the member property will do their best to resolve the situation.