Membership Level: $1,000
Silver Members of the Springfield Sports Commission have pledged an annual investment of $1,000. The following benefits are available to our Silver Members:
- Business logo in the Premium member section of Sports Commission website "Above the fold" of the homepage
- First opportunity to sponsor a "Feature" sidebar section on Sports Commission website
- Logo and link in "On the Podium" portion on the Sports Commission newsletter
- Business logo, and listing with link, in Member section of Sports Commission website
- First opportunity for sponsorships – Sponsorships vary depending on venues
- Event packet participation – information sheets or coupons given directly to teams and families – a great way of direct marketing for your organization.
- Online exposure through our website and News Blog (logo recognition and direct links to websites)
- Logo representation at the annual 1 Awards. An event which gathers about 40,000 votes through online voting and 450 in attendance
- Networking opportunities – Membership Mixers and free tickets to local events
Grandaddy of all outdoor stores. Fishing, hunting, camping, boating, golf, gifts, footwear and apparel. Explore the 300,000-square-foot showroom loaded with unique features, including an art gallery, barber shop, firing range, Tracker boat showroom, waterfalls, aquariums, Hemingway's Restaurant, Starbucks and much more. Your adventure starts here.
Elliott Lodging has been successfully managing hotel properties in southwest Missouri and southeast Kansas since 1993. The company is now backed by over twenty years of experience in every aspect of hotel management, from taking on all the day-to-day challenges of satisfying the traveling public to managing human resources, staff training, administration, marketing, and accounting as well as property development and construction oversight from the ground up.
Krispy Kreme has been perfecting doughnuts and coffee since 1937. Throughout the years, they have added flavors and styles, while staying true to their one true mission: to touch and enhance lives through the joy that is Krispy Kreme. Franchisee Ozark Mountain Dough operates Springfield, Branson and Wichita Krispy Kreme Shops.
O'Reilly Auto Parts is headquartered in Springfield. O'Reilly Auto Parts, from its founding in 1957 as a single store in Missouri to a business consisting of over 3,613 stores in 39 states and more than 47,000 team members ranks in the top three auto parts distributors in the United States.
Founded in 2012 on the basis of decades of experience, the Oliver Rains Group serves clients from local start-ups to global corporations, with expertise in marketing, strength in design, and a knack for clear, effective communication. We integrate our branding and creative work into custom-fit services that make us a valuable extension of each client's business.
In 1971, a small shop in Austin was home to a single, one-of-a-kind sandwich. The menu was succinct: one delectable sandwich composed of a unique combination of premium meats, cheeses, and marinated black olives served on hot Schlotzsky's sourdough bread. From humble origins, The Original® created a passionate customer following.