- Cost: $95
- You must be 13 years old to register to be a USSF referee.
- ONLY EXCEPTION: You will turn 13 years old within 30 days of clinic.
- All online work must be done before attending, this is strictly enforced. If you don’t get it done you will have to be transferred to another clinic in the state.
- Snacks, lunch & drinks WON’T be provided. You’re able to bring in food. There are water bottle filling stations close to the classroom.
- For the afternoon field training, you must bring your own flags and a whistle, and must be dressed for light physical activity.
- As the clinic gets closer, more details will be emailed to all registered through the process above.