Gold MembersJoin our team.
Gold Members of the Springfield Sports Commission have pledged an annual investment of $2,500
- Online exposure through our website and bi-monthly
newsletter sent to sports commission members and city
officials. (Recognition and direct links to websites)
- Member spotlight story in the bi-monthly newsletter
- Networking opportunities
- Your chance for free tickets to local events
- Event volunteer opportunities (as available)
- Coupon sheet participation
- Inserts accepted for event packets
- First opportunity for event sponsorships
- Sponsorships vary depending on venue
- Full-page ad in the Sports Commission Awards program
- Business logo in the premium member section of the website
- A listing on the “Current Fans” sheet in Sports Commission Awards program
- Web banner placement throughout the Sports Commission website
U.S. Baseball Park
U.S. Baseball Park was completely renovated in 2016. It is home to the Show-Me Collegiate League and hosts multiple other events throughout the year including baseball tournaments, concerts, corporate outings and Drury University baseball games.
You're invited to become a part of a team who is enthusiastic about the future of youth, high school, college and professional sports in the Springfield area. By becoming a member, you'll help the commission provide more opportunities for Springfield!