Platinum MembersJoin our team.
Platinum Members of the Springfield Sports Commission have pledged an annual investment of $5,000.
- Seat on the Sports Commission Board of Directors
- Online exposure through our website and bi-monthly newsletter sent to sports commission members and city officials. (Recognition and direct links to websites)
- Member spotlight story in the bi-monthly newsletter
- Networking opportunities
- Your chance for free tickets to local events
- Event volunteer opportunities (as available)
- Coupon sheet participation
- Inserts accepted for event packets
- First opportunity for event sponsorships
- Sponsorships vary depending on venue
- Business logo in the premium member section of the website
- A listing on the “Current Fans” sheet in Sports Commission
- Web banner placement throughout the Sports Commission website
Old Missouri Bank
At Old Missouri Bank, we focus on old-fashioned customer support by getting to know you and your banking needs.
Springfield Hotel Lodging Association
The mission of the Springfield Hotel Lodging Association’s members is to pledge to provide all guests a comfortable stay in friendly, clean surroundings. If any part of that stay does not meet customer expectations the member property will do their best to resolve the situation.
Mercy Sports Medicine
At Mercy Sports Medicine, you’ll find the region’s most experienced sports medicine physicians … the same physicians who provide sports medicine services to the Springfield Cardinals and the Missouri State University Bears. Our program includes certified athletic trainers who use the latest rehabilitation technologies and techniques, state-of-the-art training and performance enhancement programs and three fitness centers designed to meet your training needs.
CoxHealth Sports Medicine
The members of the CoxHealth Sports Medicine team know what it takes to compete at a world class level. Our physicians, athletic trainers, rehabilitation specialists and other medical support personnel include Olympians, national-level athletes and regionally-ranked competitors. We know that the time we spend working with athletes one-on-one will give them a competitive advantage.
You're invited to become a part of a team who is enthusiastic about the future of youth, high school, college and professional sports in the Springfield area. By becoming a member, you'll help the commission provide more opportunities for Springfield!