Silver MembersJoin our team.
Silver Members of the Springfield Sports Commission have pledged an annual investment of $1,000.
- Online exposure through our website and bi-monthly newsletter sent to sports commission members and city officials. (Recognition and direct links to websites)
- Member spotlight story in the bi-monthly newsletter
- Networking opportunities
- Your chance for free tickets to local events
- Listed on “Current Fans” sheet in Sports Commission Awards program
- Event volunteer opportunities (as available)
- Coupon sheet participation
- Inserts accepted for event packets
- First opportunity for event sponsorships
- Sponsorships vary depending on venue
- ¼-page ad in the Sports Commission Awards program
- Business logo in the premium member section of the website
Arvest Bank owns and operates 16 community banks in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri and Kansas offering banking, mortgages, credit cards and investments.
Springfield-Greene County Park Board
The Springfield-Greene County Park Board is committed to provide the highest quality of leisure opportunities, to offer programs for relaxation as well as stimulation, and to encourage personal and community enrichment for the citizens of Springfield, Missouri.
O’Reilly Auto Parts
O’Reilly Auto Parts is headquartered in Springfield. O’Reilly Auto Parts, from its founding in 1957 as a single store in Missouri to a business consisting of over 3,613 stores in 39 states and more than 47,000 team members ranks in the top three auto parts distributors in the United States.
Elliott Lodging has been successfully managing hotel properties in southwest Missouri and southeast Kansas since 1993. The company is now backed by over twenty years of experience in every aspect of hotel management, from taking on all the day-to-day challenges of satisfying the traveling public to managing human resources, staff training, administration, marketing, and accounting as well as property development and construction oversight from the ground up.
Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
“The Alamo Drafthouse Theater is good food, good beer and good film, all at the same place!”
That’s how we described ourselves in 1997, and that mission hasn’t changed and will never, ever change. For over two decades we’ve worked to make the Alamo Drafthouse experience the best cinematic experience in the world.
Bass Pro Shops
Grandaddy of all outdoor stores. Fishing, hunting, camping, boating, golf, gifts, footwear and apparel. Explore the 300,000-square-foot showroom loaded with unique features, including an art gallery, barber shop, firing range, Tracker boat showroom, waterfalls, aquariums, Hemingway’s Restaurant, Starbucks and much more. Your adventure starts here.
You're invited to become a part of a team who is enthusiastic about the future of youth, high school, college and professional sports in the Springfield area. By becoming a member, you'll help the commission provide more opportunities for Springfield!